Attorneys understand legal matters when there has been a carriage accident but they rarely understand horses, ponies, or the equipment involved. That is why they look for an expert horseman (or woman) with credentials, who does understand horses and how they respond or react to something when things go wrong.
David and Heather Schneider:
- have worked with horses and ponies for over 50 years from riding, training horses, competitive carriage driving, pleasure driving, and commercial carriage driving.
- have successfully competed single horse, pair, tandem, unicorn, and a four-in-hand and have earned numerous top International awards.
- have horses and carriages which are frequently hired for special events like weddings, parades, birthdays, photo shoots, and funerals.
- are the owners and operators for historical commercial carriage tours in downtown Stuart Florida.
- share their expertise by offering training services for horses and driver and also offer counseling to those starting up a new commercial carriage business.
- are available for safety inspections on horses, equipment, and routes for the commercial operators and to offer suggestions for them to operate as safe as possible.
With horses there is always a risk of injury, but if someone gets hurt, the courts need to know if someone has been negligent so they know how to settle the matter. David and Heather have the ability to offer advice and expertise to assist in determining what happened, if someone was at fault, and if an accident could have been prevented.
If possible, it is best to ask the advice of an expert before taking depositions, so better questions can be asked of the witnesses.
If we can help, please contact us for a consultation. David and Heather are happy to let you know if we can help your case or not.